LightbulbGhost Recon Online Hack

Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
u good news!
Ive got Banned, dont use it when u realy want play that game, its not undetected. I had my fun with it ^^
It injects a dll
The game comes out! it?
Better don´t use it. My ACC has been banned now... -.-

Ladet es nicht runter, mein ACC wurde gebannt.. wasn scheiss

Greez
Quote Originally Posted by Lolly12345 View Post
Better don´t use it. My ACC has been banned now... -.-

Ladet es nicht runter, mein ACC wurde gebannt.. wasn scheiss

Greez
Which hack did you use?
Request Help answer

It works or not?

Injects dll game out! My Experience!
Been working perfect for me, using the 0.2(0.02? Maybe) version of the hack and InjectorGadget with stealth turned on. Inject on the log in screen and home for the menu.

Not been banned yet, I'm guessing anyone who has must have been reported a load of times, I've not been going too hard with it.

As a side note I've noticed that when you use a scope you still end up getting some recoil even with no recoil turned on so if you're intending to use it I would recommend not buying a scope, irons are great with it.
I DONT HAVE THE 0.2 MAYBE THATS WHY MINE IS NOT WORKING , CAN YOU LINK THE 0.2
Quote Originally Posted by kajisan View Post
you need to "wash" the dll with BLACK LIGHT and it will work, no crash no problems .

I had the same problems you guys had, now solved.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...ndetected.html

*it was black light sry*
I work on this, thanks!!
Kill: 50 Dead: 5..10 is not banned.

EU server
ok i found out how to do this you have to have this injector and put on stealth inject ok and when its all done and your game started in windowed mode then when it ask you to log in push inject ok heres the injector link i just found out how to do it xD [Release] Extreme Injector v2.1ⓘ
i could not download the mamo injector?
Do not use, they ban you even if you try to hide it
Posts 46–60 of 72 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?