DayZ Server Coming Really Soon!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ Server Coming Really Soon!
The server will be online really soon.

Those who buy a loadout will have them within a hour or two.

revgaminghd . webs . com



I have to ask that nobody hacks in the server. If you need something I will give it to you, since today is the first day it will be open.
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
The server will be online really soon.

Those who buy a loadout will have them within a hour or two.

revgaminghd . webs . com



I have to ask that nobody hacks in the server. If you need something I will give it to you, since today is the first day it will be open.

"I have to ask that nobody hacks in the server. "
This is MPGH son. Its in the name.
Quote Originally Posted by dnj$nda94manbdw View Post
NO outside links !!!!
It's not a link, its word with dots
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
It's not a link, its word with dots
I Made an admin application view it plz
Quote Originally Posted by [D]emi God View Post

I Made an admin application view it plz
Reply to the thread.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?