WTBB>NX

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
B>NX
Title.
I don't give a fuck if you stole the card.
I don't give a fuck if you exploited to get them.
I don't give a fuck if you bought them.


B>100k

Offer me your rate /10k below.
Paying with Paypal only !

L8er.
wait...I don't get it...so you're buying $10/$25/$50 NX cards for a higher amount?
I'd be willing to sell it to you...inbox me if you're interested.
Quote Originally Posted by edwardjiang View Post
wait...I don't get it...so you're buying $10/$25/$50 NX cards for a higher amount?
I'd be willing to sell it to you...inbox me if you're interested.
Why would I buy it for a higher amount if I can pay the normal price ?
Logic..
I don't understand. Please simplify what you were trying to say in the thread.
bump /10char
Sifax go on MSN! i need to talk to you quickly!
Can someone explain me what kind of trade he wanna do ? I don't understand, thanks.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?