[21.06.2009] Undetected We11ington 4rm4g3d0n v.2.1

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
accept this hack quick!
Lol, ur german.

The hack looks good.
TESTED!!!

Works PERFECTLY!

Even the extra clips and stuff!

But what's gravity?


Don't forget to +rep and thank me for testing? (a)
gravity is a kind of SuperJump
Oh yeah, I see... HOLD G, lol.

And whats recoil?
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Oh yeah, I see... HOLD G, lol.

And whats recoil?
Sexy don't kinda stupid like this. U knew this already.
No not really, sorry.

I'm not a hack expect.
No Recoil - you do not lose time for reloading weapon
Quote Originally Posted by Toxing View Post
No Recoil - you do not lose time for reloading weapon

^^^^^^^ lols fail
nah it says
Code:
Intalizing sjdaoj dsahiah (cx00cXX015)
PRess ok
What do you mean daniliard? The hack works perfect.
And why is that a fail?


arod! U forgot to add me to ur respect list! :O



~Click the link in my sig to +rep!
it is a fail because no recoil gives you no recoil and it has nothing to do with reloading speed. no recoil makes sure your weapon doesnt "climb up"...
Oh, I thought that was no spread?

THEN WHAT IS NO SPREAD??
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?