WinkHello All!

Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
Hello All!
Well What Can I Say Lol, Im 12, Got A Girl Friend, Good At Spelling.

Only Reason Why Im Here Is Mostly To Know The Community, If You Ever See Me Around Dont Forget To Say Hi!
Welcome Slavik!

Don't forget to use the link in my signature, ok?
Lol!

I Might Have Already - Rofl ^^
12 year old...can have a girl friend?

Fuck that shit...what happened to "not till your 21".
Its Cause You Dont Even Bother Trying To Get One! xD
Quote Originally Posted by XxSlavikxX View Post
Its Cause You Dont Even Bother Trying To Get One! xD
i already like this kid
I also died a long time ago
If You Were Dead You Wouldnt Even Be Typing!
I Dont Sound Like A 12 Year Old But Trust Me Once U See Me You'l Think Im 8 Or Sumthin O_o
You do sound like a 12 year old when you type each word with a uppercase letter.
(No offence.)
Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us