HelpDayZ Squad

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ Squad
Good evening MPGH-Community

I need to know how i can upload an squad symbol and use it.

I tried it already and got the squad tag + name + homepage etc. but not the symbol

Every time when i press "P" to check my symbol a pop-up message appears
Cannot load texture ./

Or someting like that

I already searched for like days for this problem

If anyone can help me, please do it

Skype: marvinfritze
MSN: krapzu@hotmail.de
Quote Originally Posted by KraPzU View Post
Good evening MPGH-Community

I need to know how i can upload an squad symbol and use it.

I tried it already and got the squad tag + name + homepage etc. but not the symbol

Every time when i press "P" to check my symbol a pop-up message appears
Cannot load texture ./

Or someting like that

I already searched for like days for this problem

If anyone can help me, please do it

Skype: marvinfritze
MSN: krapzu@hotmail.de
Maybe just try linking the website address to it, and it will show the picture directly on there? Or post on DayZ forums?
Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
Maybe just try linking the website address to it, and it will show the picture directly on there? Or post on DayZ forums?
Tried it already and did not work :/
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us