Cool[RELEASE] Recruit Hack

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
nvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Screenshot Proof
here are 3 screenshots showing that it works.
1:cannot enter (before activation of hack)
2:entering (after activation of hack)
3:showing lobby (look at all the rookies on the right, plus the words on the bottom right)
Combat-Arms_00.jpgattachment deleted · 68 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_02.jpgattachment deleted · 66 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_03.jpgattachment deleted · 66 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by hsicarlos View Post
That site leeches our hacks(not to mention another rival sites hacks) for crossfire too so ____ OFF and do some more research next time!

~Not a flame unless you want it to be =.=
No we don't fagget
Quote Originally Posted by bannedwhy View Post
No we don't fagget
That's why you got banned last time, I hope you do again, bad luck.
OMG you little fu ck en piece of sh it ur such a god dam leecher, our admin i********** is going to love to f uck u up!
STOP LEECHING OFF MY SITE!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by bannedwhy View Post
nvmmmmmmmm
WTH MAN WE DONT LEECH IDIOT...I HIRED THE 2 TOP CODERS THAT I KNOW OF
Quote Originally Posted by Moosic503 View Post
WTH MAN WE DONT LEECH IDIOT...I HIRED THE 2 TOP CODERS THAT I KNOW OF
i was the first to use this hack fuck u all leechers....btw hi obama even know u will probably ban meh for this...PLZ REMOVE THIS!
Quote Originally Posted by Moosic503 View Post
WTH MAN WE DONT LEECH IDIOT...I HIRED THE 2 TOP CODERS THAT I KNOW OF
Your Site Is Gonna Get Closed anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by BobTigerBlocked View Post
Your Site Is Gonna Get Closed anyways.
yeah right...never
Quote Originally Posted by BobTigerBlocked View Post
Your Site Is Gonna Get Closed anyways.
ur a fag, moosic we need this guys ip
huh??? i have no clue.....but i still need to talk to the admin but he/she is never on...
WORKS BEAUTIFULLY AND ITS EASY TO USE THAT WAS FUN I GOT A CRAP LOAD OF MULTIS!
Yay sum1 leeched my hax i dont get it?
Quote Originally Posted by ArchPure View Post
lol, it d/ces me like 10 min later. in addition, theres ssg's pwning nubs there. so sad. someone should take out the hack. its not fair to the nubs who just started to play...
r u srs... i love taking my CSM and going 90-4
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us