Rookie Server Hack.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]Rookie Server Hack. June 20th
I am in the USA, so I do not know if this works for you people in europe...good luck.

I take 0% credit for this hack. I give all credit to a coder on another site.
it may not work for CA EU (figured you guys could try it).

Instructions.
1.Look At The Virus Scan. Mostly False Positives From The Bypass.
2.Download the attached file.
3.Extract them anywhere, as long as they are all in the same folder.
4.Run the injector. If on Vista, run as Administrator.
5.Run "cHz recruit hack v2.0.exe" if on Vista, run as Admin.
6.Run combat arms.
7.Press F10, go into the rookie server, and then alt+tab, and close the hack.
8.Now Kick some serious ass


Screen Shots
1:Failed getting into rookie server (hack not on)
2:Entering rookie server (hack on)
3:In the rookie lobby

EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T MAKE THE HACK, I LEECHED IT TO YOU, AND GAVE YOU A GUIDE...PLEASE THANK ME IF IT WORKS.
Combat-Arms_00.jpgattachment deleted · 515 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_02.jpgattachment deleted · 498 downloads before removal
Combat-Arms_03.jpgattachment deleted · 502 downloads before removal
Bypass + Injector + Trainer (Recruit Hack).zipattachment deleted · 235 downloads before removal
you have the wallhack? the " + " blue =====>> is crossair pls public this hack or send to mi msn pls
oscar dont change the subject....off-topic in pm
lowl works for EU?
WORKS FOR USA!! JACKSON SERVER
TEST FOR EU!! WINCHESTER SERVER

i think this dont work because the server codes ared different from US and EU
Doesn't work for me. It justkeeps giving the "you can't enter" mesagge.
No work for EU
hahaha I see u name, now I report u. bb ur acc n4b... ROFLMAO! !(-_-!(=,..,=)!-_-)!
OMg look VS trojans!
thanks but read this
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
I am in the USA, so I do not know if this works for you people in europe...good luck.

I take 0% credit for this hack. I give all credit to a coder on another site.
it may not work for CA EU (figured you guys could try it).

Instructions.
1.Look At The Virus Scan. Mostly False Positives From The Bypass.
2.Download the attached file.
3.Extract them anywhere, as long as they are all in the same folder.
4.Run the injector. If on Vista, run as Administrator.
5.Run "cHz recruit hack v2.0.exe" if on Vista, run as Admin.
6.Run combat arms.
7.Press F10, go into the rookie server, and then alt+tab, and close the hack.
8.Now Kick some serious ass


Screen Shots
1:Failed getting into rookie server (hack not on)
2:Entering rookie server (hack on)
3:In the rookie lobby

EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T MAKE THE HACK, I LEECHED IT TO YOU, AND GAVE YOU A GUIDE...PLEASE THANK ME IF IT WORKS.
um ya the hack will work but 1 prob the game wont start because hack was detected. plz tell how to fix
Quote Originally Posted by johndeer2567 View Post
um ya the hack will work but 1 prob the game wont start because hack was detected. plz tell how to fix
Change name of .exe and .dll (it must be into the same name) like: noobies.exe and noobies.dll
nice, but this is leeched lol
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
I am in the USA, so I do not know if this works for you people in europe...good luck.

I take 0% credit for this hack. I give all credit to a coder on another site.
it may not work for CA EU (figured you guys could try it).

Instructions.
1.Look At The Virus Scan. Mostly False Positives From The Bypass.
2.Download the attached file.
3.Extract them anywhere, as long as they are all in the same folder.
4.Run the injector. If on Vista, run as Administrator.
5.Run "cHz recruit hack v2.0.exe" if on Vista, run as Admin.
6.Run combat arms.
7.Press F10, go into the rookie server, and then alt+tab, and close the hack.
8.Now Kick some serious ass


Screen Shots
1:Failed getting into rookie server (hack not on)
2:Entering rookie server (hack on)
3:In the rookie lobby

EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T MAKE THE HACK, I LEECHED IT TO YOU, AND GAVE YOU A GUIDE...PLEASE THANK ME IF IT WORKS.
It doesn't work
An error has occured with the hack prevention fonction . (Error code=202)
The program is shutting down.

Help me plz =/
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us