League severs

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
League severs
I suspect phreak just build a new version of trinity force c:
anyways who else plays LoL?
It's all about Dota 2. You've been lied to your whole life.
Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post
It's all about Dota 2. You've been lied to your whole life.
lol does way better then Dota 2 has more players as well. But it's all about Dota 1. Dota 2 is shit.


Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I'm not asian thats why I don't play LoL but doTa 2>other mobas
Asians play dota 2 as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
lol does way better then Dota 2 has more players as well. But it's all about Dota 1. Dota 2 is shit.




Asians play dota 2 as well.
I know I was just joking


---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Don't mind Ecstasy, he's just a retard.
can't describe my hate for asians
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


I know I was just joking


---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------



can't describe my hate for asians
Dafuq man?
God damn. Change your fucking text color.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
God damn. Change your fucking text color.
No
And LoL is better IMO, DOTA has some op fucking characters.
Quote Originally Posted by rocalota View Post


No
And LoL is better IMO, DOTA has some op fucking characters.
dota rocks....
Quote Originally Posted by :Pure Nig: View Post
It's all about Dota 2. You've been lied to your whole life.
The age old argument
Quote Originally Posted by rocalota View Post
No
And LoL is better IMO, DOTA has some op fucking characters.
True that... although the community is retarded beyond belief
I'm not asian thats why I don't play LoL but doTa 2>other mobas
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
lol does way better then Dota 2 has more players as well. But it's all about Dota 1. Dota 2 is shit.
Yes, DotA 1 was the shit, but now the king is LoL for sure... the officially most played game in the world. I think that speaks for itself
There is no OP Heroes in Dota, Only Good players.
LoL is a much easier version of Dota.
LoL is No King, Just overrated.

Facts.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Asians play dota 2 as well.
Don't mind Ecstasy, he's just a retard.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
can't describe my hate for asians
Shit... bit much?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us