{Development} WT WAS Hack ALPHA

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Alright making some pretty good progress
I might also apply for wt vip coder o-o
HURRY UP AND FINISH XD XD
And pm me a few hours before you release it :P
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
HURRY UP AND FINISH XD XD
And pm me a few hours before you release it :P
Why? o-o
And I'm almost done
Quote Originally Posted by matthieu503 View Post
Why? o-o
And I'm almost done
Im waiting on you . I've searched other forums. Their all just keyloggers and virus's though.
You would get a lot of rep by releasing it.
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Im waiting on you . I've searched other forums. Their all just keyloggers and virus's though.
You would get a lot of rep by releasing it.
There's a lot of leechers here, i doubt it
when u going to be able to let it out? any time or date?
Honestly, I stopped making WT hacks, ik I said I would complete it but:
Aeria has just improved their hacking system making me having to update it every time
I've been getting inbox spammed by so many leechers asking for it.
i can help u
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?