well in my opinion fast health ammo and flag will be pretty obvious, and if you pull off the hack with super jump and all notable hacks like speed, some players will want to win so they will vote "n" and that will get the the player kicked.
-In progress- Making a new hack, features?
try adding invisible and umlimted ammo pls
STW and WTW Would be nice
(\__/)
(='-'=) This is evil bunny.
(")_(") Help him achieve world domination by adding him to your signature.
He will rape you if u mess his face up!
(\__/)
(='-'=) This is evil bunny.
(")_(") Help him achieve world domination by adding him to your signature.
He will rape you if u mess his face up!
helloo, a perfect and complete warroch cheats has to contain :
1- sj
2 - NFD
3- fast flag, fast ammo
4- auto medic
5- invisible ( just if you can )
6- chams
7-gps
8-walk through walls ( very asked )
9- shoot thorugh walls ( very asked )
10- speed ( x3 , x4 , x5 )
11- stamina
1- sj
2 - NFD
3- fast flag, fast ammo
4- auto medic
5- invisible ( just if you can )
6- chams
7-gps
8-walk through walls ( very asked )
9- shoot thorugh walls ( very asked )
10- speed ( x3 , x4 , x5 )
11- stamina
can u give me a chams only hack thats the only thing i need
I think you should add
-Invis
-Unl. Ammo
-Bone shot
-Weapons(Winchester, Medic Box, etc.)
Just some suggestions
-Invis
-Unl. Ammo
-Bone shot
-Weapons(Winchester, Medic Box, etc.)
Just some suggestions

Yo man, i know you said you got chams already, but if you could, use the code from the ****** previous hack with the red&black colour. I love that chams, it makes everything look nicer and I find it the best for finding enemy players.
1Opk
2unlim ammo
3anti kik
4 auto medic
5proxi IP
2unlim ammo
3anti kik
4 auto medic
5proxi IP
oke but i need the hack 2 ore i cant use it ...
ESP please if its possible.
cqc prone, inv, unl ammo, boneshot, wtw and stw fast all would be great
Added chams colours.
-Green/yellow
-Red/black (requested)
-Blue/purple
-Pink/lila (I use this :3)
______________________
I can't add invisable because this is a public hack.
They would ban me from MPGH for making a public VIP hack.
Boneshot is already added but has some problems with dead bodies.
(The aimbot shoots dead bodies can anyone help out here xD)
Winchester doesn't have dmg but I'm close.
Medkit_2 is added to your inventory.
Automedic sounds intresting.. Maybe I'll have a pre-release with the options I'm done with and then go open-beta with the full bot/trainer/hack.
(I prefer to it as a trainer, once your high lvl go play no-hacks ^^)
PIECC<3
-Green/yellow
-Red/black (requested)
-Blue/purple
-Pink/lila (I use this :3)
______________________
I can't add invisable because this is a public hack.
They would ban me from MPGH for making a public VIP hack.
Boneshot is already added but has some problems with dead bodies.
(The aimbot shoots dead bodies can anyone help out here xD)
Winchester doesn't have dmg but I'm close.
Medkit_2 is added to your inventory.
Automedic sounds intresting.. Maybe I'll have a pre-release with the options I'm done with and then go open-beta with the full bot/trainer/hack.
(I prefer to it as a trainer, once your high lvl go play no-hacks ^^)
PIECC<3

Yeeah this is going to be so cool 
Can you add REALLY WORKING Gold Premium there?
So you could buy ALL prem items?

thx
-Jonx

Can you add REALLY WORKING Gold Premium there?
So you could buy ALL prem items?


thx

-Jonx
lol a choob making hacks.
intresting
intresting
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksMaking New Hack With BYPASS, 500posts needed
21 WarRock - International HacksMaking new hacks, but I need an undetected module codeKE 11 Soldier Front HacksMaking New Hack Need Help
0 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsAny possible way to make a new Shop Hack?TY 12 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHOW TO MAKE THE NEW PUB HACK WORK
25
