Price Check Please

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Price Check Please
Hey so im willing to buy this account : Z8Gamesⓘ and i want to know ur oppinions about account price .
So leave ur oppinions in coments.
Thank You.
Quote Originally Posted by user1338490 View Post
Hey so im willing to buy this account : Z8Gamesⓘ and i want to know ur oppinions about account price .
So leave ur oppinions in coments.
Thank You.
Not bad. Maybe $40
35$-40$ I think
I'd put the value of your account around $40-$45.
Thx to all ... /req close pls ...
@Hugo Boss
i already bought it for 40$ yesterday .
i sent a req to close the thread
Quote Originally Posted by user1338490 View Post
i already bought it for 40$ yesterday .
i sent a req to close the thread
Who did you buy it from and @Hugo Boss Op wants thread closed.
I had bought is in pristine conditionv





Never got a notice to close it, but now it's closed
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?