Huge Chavez Dead.

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Huge Chavez Dead.
Discuss.
Apparently he died from cancer.
Hugo* Chavez
If you mean Hugo Chavez then no, he is not dead. Wikipedia never lies.
Quote Originally Posted by Dextro92 View Post
If you mean Hugo Chavez then no, he is not dead. Wikipedia never lies.
Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez dies - CNN.com
Kidding or not, I know there's gonna be at least one person that will believe you.


He died of cancer? Thought it would be because he's fat.
Oh well RIP 'n all that.
He died long time ago, but Maduro was waiting the most time he could to reveal it.
RIP Chávez tho.
he was loved by his nation
Who?...
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Who?...
President of Venezuela
He was one of the most powerful enemies of the US imperialist system.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez dies - CNN.com
Kidding or not, I know there's gonna be at least one person that will believe you.


He died of cancer? Thought it would be because he's fat.
Oh well RIP 'n all that.
Doctors detected his cancer on 2011, on December of 2012 he went to Cuba to keep his treatment against Cancer, he probably died there, but the media says he died today.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post
He was one of the most powerful enemies of the US imperialist system.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------



Doctors detected his cancer on 2011, on December of 2012 he went to Cuba to keep his treatment against Cancer, he probably died there, but the media says he died today.
Probably fat cancer.
Because he's fat.


Well, he was.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
Probably fat cancer.
Because he's fat.


Well, he was.
"FAT CANCER"
Are you seriously on the NEWS TEAM?
God, kid these days.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post

"FAT CANCER"
Are you seriously on the NEWS TEAM?
God, kid these days.
Joke | Define Joke at Dictionary.com

Besides, he's socialist scum. I'll say whatever I want about him.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
Joke | Define Joke at Dictionary.com

Besides, he's socialist scum. I'll say whatever I want about him.
You can say whatever you please about him, but please do it with some inteligence.
Btw, you're from USA, you shouldn't say shit about being fat, since probably 75% of your family is obese.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


You can say whatever you please about him, but please do it with some inteligence.
Btw, you're from USA, you shouldn't say shit about being fat, since probably 75% of your family is obese.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post

inteligence

Why must I follow your needs and your rules? I'll say whatever I want and how I want it.

Also, nope. Try again.
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


You can say whatever you please about him, but please do it with some inteligence.
Btw, you're from USA, you shouldn't say shit about being fat, since probably 75% of your family is obese.
Gets butthurt about a joke about fat cancer.
Implies everyone in america is obese.

I have seriously met more people that complain about another countires eating habits than I have fat people.
RIP Hugo Chavez.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us