NEW BOT!!!!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
NEW BOT!!!!
There is a quest that give 50 legion tokens if you have the ascended paragon pet!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called the Beginning The Final!!!!
Just make a simple dark mystic one.
Accept quest, find monster click attack till dead.
Turn in quest.
Cycle.
Its a monster that has 178 thousand health and you get the weapon by random drop (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Tell me the map, quest id and the part of the room where you are it is at and I can add it in ThunderQuest.
Cant find the Quest Id But its called Beginning the Final - Monster Desoloth the Final - map /join etherwardes - item Desoloths Bane
Okay, thanks guys. I'm going to add this into the next version. I'll try to release it by Friday.
Quote Originally Posted by brunytoxc View Post
The quest id: 2748. u have to kill Desoloth The Final - . u need the undead warrior too
Yay! Sounds good!

Edit: Wow, I ended up quoting the wrong person. Feh, too tired to fix this. I meant to quote AQWThunder..
Would we be able to do the quest without the pet but with only a quest loader?

EDIT: Sry stupid question....
Quote Originally Posted by lolsterx View Post
Would we be able to do the quest without the pet but with only a quest loader?

EDIT: Sry stupid question....
Nope. Quest requires Ascended Paragon Pet. The staff won't be making the same mistakes again anytime soon.
This will be hard one since it doesnt drop the blade always
You do not need undead warrior, you only need to complete Hail the King quest.. or whatever its called.
Desoloth the Final can be easily soloed with a Necromancer... It's just a matter of time.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us