SolvedConfused

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Confused
Hello, this might be the wrong part of the forum to post this in but I didn't find any other place to put it in.

So my Arma2:OA is banned on my steam and I was wondering if I'll be banned on Arma3 if I buy it on the same Steam account?
Quote Originally Posted by Anno1505 View Post
Hello, this might be the wrong part of the forum to post this in but I didn't find any other place to put it in.

So my Arma2:OA is banned on my steam and I was wondering if I'll be banned on Arma3 if I buy it on the same Steam account?
my steam key for arma2 oa is banned and i was playing arma3 yesterday so you should be fine.
Awesome! thanks for the help!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us