Edit the basical classes?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Edit the basical classes?
Hello everybody.
I'd like to know if there is a way to edit the 5 basical classes in MW3 (Recon, grenadier, overwatch etc...)

"Why?"
Because I'm often playing with the NH9's triple threat on iSnipe server and if possible, I would like to edit the classes to use everything I want instead of these shitty classes.

Thanks a lot in advance.

P.S: Playing on TeknoMW3, if it change something with 4D1.
help guys , ekiller posted link for mw3 hack , and after i ran it , it disappeared with call of duty folder from the drive and my laptop became so slow. when i open any application , i wait so along until it opens . help my laptop is being destroyed by a hacker !!!
Quote Originally Posted by mezoxd View Post
help guys , ekiller posted link for mw3 hack , and after i ran it , it disappeared with call of duty folder from the drive and my laptop became so slow. when i open any application , i wait so along until it opens . help my laptop is being destroyed by a hacker !!!
I think it IS possible. If how it's done says anything, the addresses used stores the classes then you can edit it.
hey kenshin my call of duty folder has ben hidden after i ran that hack . any solutions ??
Quote Originally Posted by mezoxd View Post
hey kenshin my call of duty folder has ben hidden after i ran that hack . any solutions ??
What hack O_O No hack I ever used here "hid" my MW3 folder. You high bro? ._.
._. okayyy...
can someone answer my question instead of explaining that kind of things ._.
Make another help thread if you want mezo
somebody called ekiller posted a hack and it was a virus that destroyed my call of duty whole folder . fortunatley i had another backup of the game
Quote Originally Posted by mezoxd View Post
somebody called ekiller posted a hack and it was a virus that destroyed my call of duty whole folder . fortunatley i had another backup of the game
Wait, you actually did the dumbass move of downloading a "hack" someone posted that:
1.) Had no virus scans
2.) Was an external link
3.) Poster has no reputation/thanks with < 20 posts
4.) No screenshots
5.) Was not approved by anyone

???

Then you deserved that you idiot.

Cypher, If you browse the addresses in cheat engine (The ones you reset) then im sure you can figure out something ))
cool.
Now be careful when you DL something.
And let people answer me please T.T

EDIT : How the hell, you're fast Kenshin
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
cool.
Now be careful when you DL something.
And let people answer me please T.T

EDIT : How the hell, you're fast Kenshin
First time I ever heard someone call a stoner "fast" lol. Look at the word: STONER

Anyways, here are those addresses for you:
Code:
		*( byte* )0x6bcf503 = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf566 = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf5c9 = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf62c = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf68f = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf87e = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf755 = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf7b8 = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf81b = NULL;
		*( byte* )0x6bcf8e1 = NULL;
Duck..
I always said that I suck at coding or using this stuff... .__.

Whatever, still, thanks dude
Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
Duck..
I always said that I suck at coding or using this stuff... .__.

Whatever, still, thanks dude
If I recall correctly, you said you have a brain (Unlike 90% of people right?) So then this should be easier than killing an ant. Or baby. I fuckin hate babies. -_- Including my own... (Well my foetus ._.)
thanks guys , i was lost cuz iam new here but i learned too much from u
I know, I have one, I still have to use it xD
But I'll manage dude, you already helped, thanks
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us