he just created acc on z8 , but didnt log in game to select a name ...
Originally Posted by user1338490
he just created acc on z8 , but didnt log in game to select a name ...
but u cant be smiley to join a clan
I applied.
the name will appear once z8 updates. he farmed the rank or ranked up really fast before z8 could update. Hence why he's able to join a clan. It happens often, be patient and wait.
Originally Posted by Blake
the name will appear once z8 updates. he farmed the rank or ranked up really fast before z8 could update. Hence why he's able to join a clan. It happens often, be patient and wait.
What he said :P
yeh blake sounds about right
Originally Posted by heythere123
yeh blake sounds about right
Thank you. I've done it before, that's how I know. these other guys are... "Made account , joined clan but without logging in?" Seems legit.