[07Scape] Noob - Friendly Agility Script [Simba]
Hi guys, This wasn't entirely made by me but I did majority of it as it was from a really old non working script.
NOTE: This is simba, so it will use your mouse and it can be a bit dodgy sometimes.
What you need for this:
. Simba set up for 07scape (Google this, shouldn't be hard to find/do)
. The 07scape include (Get from simba website)
. Brightness settings set to highest on your 07scape client
Once you have Simba ready to use, download and open the file attached. It should look like this if done correctly:

Now click the following button then drag it to your client.

Press F9 or the start button to start running the script. Make sure you are standing here when you start:

I am trying to improve the script for faster xp/ph but if you find any bugs post here or pm me, thanks![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
(I should be able to fix them on the same day)
Notes:
I am working on fixing the tight rope, when it clicks it twice after its done it once, this was put in to fix a bug.
Feel free to edit this on your own if you wish.
Baby-sitting this bot is advised.
Virus scans:
z.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1362622687/
NOTE: This is simba, so it will use your mouse and it can be a bit dodgy sometimes.
What you need for this:
. Simba set up for 07scape (Google this, shouldn't be hard to find/do)
. The 07scape include (Get from simba website)
. Brightness settings set to highest on your 07scape client
Once you have Simba ready to use, download and open the file attached. It should look like this if done correctly:
Now click the following button then drag it to your client.
Press F9 or the start button to start running the script. Make sure you are standing here when you start:
I am trying to improve the script for faster xp/ph but if you find any bugs post here or pm me, thanks
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
(I should be able to fix them on the same day)
Notes:
I am working on fixing the tight rope, when it clicks it twice after its done it once, this was put in to fix a bug.
Feel free to edit this on your own if you wish.
Baby-sitting this bot is advised.
Virus scans:
z.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1362622687/





