New Payment method!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
New Payment method!
Hey,

I was wondering some people have some pocket money and they want to have VIP hacks..

Now here is it

Alternative payment processing, pay online without a credit card. PayByCash

Look at the site for more information

Please Admin's this would be much easier and you'll get more more vip members

P.S. please go first to the site and then post something back!


----------------------------------------

Edit:

Wallie -card is a good card you can almost buy it everywhere if you wana check if you can buy it near you then go to the site

Wallie - Your internet wallet

Wallie-card is a pre paid card for payments on the internet and started in the Netherlands in 2003 with a big marketing campaign. Focus areas are online gaming, downloads and online communities.
Cards of various denominations are purchased by consumers at petrol stations, newspaper kiosks, electronics stores, groceries, etc, and may then be used online. Wallie-card transactions are easy, safe, and anonymous!
Wallie has grown from a small Dutch based company to an international company with millions of transactions in 10 countries for about 1.600 merchants based in 76 countries.

Wallie’s strategy is to be a safe payment alternative for youngsters. Wallie cannot be used for online ‘adult entertainment’ or gambling. Since the start in 2003 it has become market leader in the Netherlands, Belgium and Latvia and started in Mexico, Spain, France, Germany and UK last year.
Ill tell Dave when I get back from school.

The only problem with this is that I would probably send dave anthrax if he pissed me off
y u in school

Its sumer vacation...
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
y u in school

Its sumer vacation...
Not yet mate..

Please post only things that is bout this thread
hey this is good =)
seems like I will buy VIP one of these days :P
Quote Originally Posted by matt.hewgray View Post
but is it secure?
yeah man, it seems secure, you can buy these cards in every santander bank out there =)
You can buy them almost everywhere on the sites you can see if there is a shop selling them near you.
I have no idea how to get a wallie merchant account or if that in USA they will allow it.
I hope this idea is gonna be worked out and I hope I can use Wallie
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us