Some More Gossip for Your Time
Paranoid Josh at it again,
Few things I heard from a white star who heard it from an IRC of Director of Rotmg or some crap like that:
-"Mules" March 3rd and on means that March 3rd and everything before that day will be banned?
-Mules are defined as 0 Star characters, therefore banning all 0 Stars?
-Epic Ban Fest approaching. They will "scan players and check who pressed their interact key _____ times"?
Can anyone relate to this gossip? Obviously, the quotes can be out of context, be completely bullshit, or misinterpreted, and I may be the gullible newbeh, but anyone else hear something similar or completely different?
Well, until then my game plan goes as follows:
-1 Star all 0 Star mules
-Move ALL duped/supposedly duped items to said mules
-Cross my fingers and hope they don't ban my main, considering how much money I sadly gave Kabam.
Few things I heard from a white star who heard it from an IRC of Director of Rotmg or some crap like that:
-"Mules" March 3rd and on means that March 3rd and everything before that day will be banned?
-Mules are defined as 0 Star characters, therefore banning all 0 Stars?
-Epic Ban Fest approaching. They will "scan players and check who pressed their interact key _____ times"?
Can anyone relate to this gossip? Obviously, the quotes can be out of context, be completely bullshit, or misinterpreted, and I may be the gullible newbeh, but anyone else hear something similar or completely different?
Well, until then my game plan goes as follows:
-1 Star all 0 Star mules
-Move ALL duped/supposedly duped items to said mules
-Cross my fingers and hope they don't ban my main, considering how much money I sadly gave Kabam.
