aw the good old days (MPGH's old vip hacks video)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
aw the good old days (MPGH's old vip hacks video)
I know this video looks like shit it has been uploaded and downloaded from so many sites I made it in like 2008 when I had mpgh vip.

I was the first one to test the VIP when flame always updated it.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
I was the first one to test the VIP when flame always updated it.
The vip in the video was made by Dave when CA first came out it was the very first vip to have god mod aimbot and super jump. I use to fuck shit up with this video back then there so no vote kick still have the account never did get banned.
good times,

old linkin park soundtrack <3
old CA HUD <3
I missed out
Damn yeah back in 2008 CA was a complete win and gaining popularity so fast. Since 2010, Nexon get to fuck up the game hard.
Good times always use hacks fun though .. the ban annoys <3 linkin park
Nice video, i wasn't around to see these hacks but i'm sure they would have been epic if they were coded by the man himself.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
The vip in the video was made by Dave when CA first came out it was the very first vip to have god mod aimbot and super jump. I use to fuck shit up with this video back then there so no vote kick still have the account never did get banned.
128 kills, you 1337 h4x0r

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Nice video, i wasn't around to see these hacks but i'm sure they would have been epic if they were coded by the man himself.
Dave coded all (most) of the VIP hacks MPGH sold back then.
Why MPGH decided to no more have a VIP ? Only because coder leave? Btw nice video...
Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
Why MPGH decided to no more have a VIP ? Only because coder leave? Btw nice video...
Dave didn't leave...
Good ole days .
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?