About Recover

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
About Recover
Does the message that say the account is shared still working ?
What exactly are you asking? Z8 still flags accounts as shared.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
What exactly are you asking? Z8 still flags accounts as shared.
yea like what you said exactly
Quote Originally Posted by Looty View Post


yea like what you said exactly
you can ask to close the thread now... xD
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


you can ask to close the thread now... xD
No he said the question I need the answer
Quote Originally Posted by Looty View Post


No he said the question I need the answer
Oh ok, sorry, I am so stupid
Quote Originally Posted by Barstarzz View Post


Oh ok, sorry, I am so stupid
No Problem and no you are not
^^ what he said.
Dont Understand What you want...
Z8 support center is trash took me over two weeks to recover an account because they kept repeating questions like first email and password and I answered it correctly three times finally after the third time, they didn't ask for it anymore.
what do u mean by that ?
i heard they are banning acc for that kind of questions on support
You cant get back a shared acc
Its impossible to get back a shared acc
Maybe there is a way ?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?