HelpCrysis 2 [Hack]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Crysis 2 [Hack]
FRENCH :
Salut à tous,

Dans Crysis 2 j'ai essayé le hack de [NightmareTX] (très bien d'ailleurs ). Quand je joue, le hack marche parfaitement bien, mais
au bout d'un moment les joueurs le remarque, et je me fais bannir (kick) du serveur...
Donc je me demandais si vous n'auriez pas un "autre" hack pour ne plus être banni ?!

Si vous le trouver prévenez moi. Merci d'avance !


ENGLISH :
Hi all,

* In Crysis 2 I tried the hack [NightmareTX] (very well too). When I play the hack works perfectly well, but
After a moment the players remark, and I'm ban (kick) server ...
** So I was wondering if you would not have an "other" hack no longer be banned?!

* If you find it tell me. Thank you in advance! : D

PS : Sorry for my English, i am french and i suck in it. I don't speak very well.
I apologize. (My Web page translate automatically all in english).
What do you mean player's remark?
I've used NightmareTX Crysis 2 hack for multiplayer and never get caught, just think smart and players won't notice.
They probably watched the replay and see you doing shit that makes it super obvious you got a hack on. For example, spraying non stop with the infinite ammo enabled, or suddenly aiming towards an area where the target is at with the Dog tag enabled.
I don't understand sorrry... my translate is of the bad quality : it's translate bad...
To sum it up, I'm basically saying don't make it obvious you got the hack enabled.
Ok. Thanks... but it's very hard ! :P
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?