WTTBuying MapleStory NX, Meso, account for Starbucks GCs

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Buying MapleStory NX, Meso, account for Starbucks GCs
Hey guys so I'm looking for MapleStory meso, nx and possibly an account. I'm looking for a lot of meso/nx mainly, if you have godly items I may be interested in them as well. I WILL NOT go first unless member is TRUSTED and very reputable. I am offering Starbucks gift cards/card reloads/codes. PM me pricing on how much you have and what rate you're looking for. I will ONLY buy items/meso/nx/account in BERA.

If anyone is interested in buying these as well, they can PM me for rates too
Please check your account balance on Starbucks too see if it's still active....
I'm sorry... What? Lol, why wouldn't they be there? Are you interested in trading?
Because I'm assuming that you did the $5 Starbucks glitch with either the mobile app or the online eGiftCard to get your Starbuck Balance. Really, people don't normally trade Starbucks GC for games.... Your timing is very suspicious. Also to note is that Starbucks has deactivated most of the accounts associated with this exploit.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?