WTSSelling FREE Otterbox Method (WITH PROOF)

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Selling FREE Otterbox Method (WITH PROOF)
It's free at the moment.


I'm selling free otterbox method, I got off someone.
They give me the right to sell it.
I'm selling this for $0.50
If anyone is interested, message me on skype

Yes you can get multiple cases with this. After you could sell it on ebay or what not.
For this current guide, I only have screenies for iPhone 4S and 4. I'm working on getting ripped up
other mobile devices.

Free. at the moment.
3 vouch copies available for over 1k posts.


NOTE: PLEASE QUOTE THIS WHEN ASKING FOR A VOUCH COPY!
Then you edit post after receiving vouch
*NOTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY*


Skype: Defragisgod

Yes you can keep repeating this and sell the cases. Just don't do two cases at once. Do it once your case is delivered.


Vouches
Quote Originally Posted by etHAEhaeerhaerhrhereahr View Post
Vouch. Seems simple enough, I will try it out soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Thaldore View Post
Vouch, 100% reason to believe it works, i recommend buying form this user if in need of a case!
Quote Originally Posted by nigel123mc View Post
I'd like to say VOUCH!
Quote Originally Posted by fendamos View Post
Pretty straight forward, I vouch.
You say free then ask 50 cents for it lol
Quote Originally Posted by WeTrippy View Post
You say free then ask 50 cents for it lol
The thing is, you can keep getting otterboxes with this.
I just ask for a small payment. But I am given permission to share this.
I'll give out free vouch copies.
I was just saying.
2 vouch copies given out.
Quote Originally Posted by etHAEhaeerhaerhrhereahr View Post
Vouch. Seems simple enough, I will try it out soon.
Thanks.
/msg2sh0rt
Vouch, 100% reason to believe it works, i recommend buying form this user if in need of a case!
Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
Thanks.
/msg2sh0rt
can i get a vouch copy? im well over 1k posts
Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post


can i get a vouch copy? im well over 1k posts
Sending it to you over MSN.
Sent but you ignorin.
Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
Sending it to you over MSN.
Sent but you ignorin.
thanks but changed my mind, good luck xepherr
Anyone else?
Great. I guess that's it.
Post edited.
Free for 24 hours!
What is this for?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?