Adding colours to DayZ Mod Menu's
Hello members of MPGH, I am currently making a mod menu and I need a little assistance. I have all the scripts covered and working, but it looks a little dull and no fun if its all the same colour right? So i want to add colour.
This is the top part of the menu, and I want the text green (i can pick the green, just a demonstation will help).
pic = pic + [""]; hacks = hacks + ["-------- Main only for you --------","wuat\scripts\Repair.sqf","SQF"];
Thanks guys, and post below on ways to make the "-------- Main only for you --------" part some colour, Thanks.
This is the top part of the menu, and I want the text green (i can pick the green, just a demonstation will help).
pic = pic + [""]; hacks = hacks + ["-------- Main only for you --------","wuat\scripts\Repair.sqf","SQF"];
Thanks guys, and post below on ways to make the "-------- Main only for you --------" part some colour, Thanks.