WTSEUW diamond V

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
bump for the day
add my skype opacac. might be interested
Quote Originally Posted by opac View Post
add my skype opacac. might be interested
kk added you
If it's still for sale 1.4.2013, ill buy it, unless the price is 2 damn high
yepz...skype name?
Quote Originally Posted by cheese1239 View Post
yepz...skype name?
Skype: m_embbz
Hello my name is Alexander and I'm from sweden. I've been struggling to get a platinum/diamond account for league of legends. I'd like to get some proof to be able to trust you but my offer isn't to great.

OFFER(I'm poor :/): EUNE account with 107 champions with two rare skins worth 25$ each. Pulse fire ezreal, legendary nocturne skin, legendary cho-gath skin and legendary olaf skin. 450 Normal wins silver V rare user name. Alot of friends 50+ skins and over 250$ worth of RP cautions on this account. I will also give you my diablo 3 account with over 25$ worth of gold and a free download disk. And some paypal cash. Depends how much you would want after all other things I offer. Hit me up!
add me : hieuif

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

add me skype : hieuif
bump for the love of god
up upup up upush
Add me on skype:novak.joksimovic1
bump still selling
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?