OutdatedBatman hacks v1

Posts 76–90 of 92 · Page 6 of 7
Well I'm trying to replace the YoloHack because of its name and the fact that the game crashes each 20 minutes...
So far your ESP give large freeze but works if you wait it out, and teleport works 50%, the player gets teleported but the camera stays at same spot...

EDIT : Heya...if you can recommend anything else to use instead of yolohack with the Winject..I got stuck in the ground and I can't use the teleport because my game crashes when I try to do it

EDIT : Ever since I started using your hack my game crashed every 20 minutes, exactly 20 minutes after I use the Yolohack & Winject....even YoloMenu is crashing it after exactly 20 mintues...can you suggest another loader? (Not VA that one you pay for :P)
Quote Originally Posted by ablahabla View Post
Well I'm trying to replace the YoloHack because of its name and the fact that the game crashes each 20 minutes...
So far your ESP give large freeze but works if you wait it out, and teleport works 50%, the player gets teleported but the camera stays at same spot...

EDIT : Heya...if you can recommend anything else to use instead of yolohack with the Winject..I got stuck in the ground and I can't use the teleport because my game crashes when I try to do it

EDIT : Ever since I started using your hack my game crashed every 20 minutes, exactly 20 minutes after I use the Yolohack & Winject....even YoloMenu is crashing it after exactly 20 mintues...can you suggest another loader? (Not VA that one you pay for :P)
How about AJ ?
Quote Originally Posted by Solutions View Post


How about AJ ?
Google&Youtube keep failing me, all I find are keystealers...mind if you send me a link via PM kind sir?
I dont found Dayz_settings.txt
plz create vidio and send me for im mega mega noob for istall hack
Oh god I'm not used to all this work... Added a whole wasteland menu to the BatMan Hacks v2
Now this better work! need a tester btw!




Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Oh god I'm not used to all this work... Added a whole wasteland menu to the BatMan Hacks v2
Now this better work! need a tester btw!




hey if you dont mind could I test these hacks for you?
Quote Originally Posted by sixflags26 View Post
hey if you dont mind could I test these hacks for you?
I already have about 5 testers xD If i need you I'm just gonna contact you
Btw... Wasteland didn't work...
If anyone could help me set it up (If it's possible) please contact me
<3 /Msg Too Shorttt :P
Looks good just gotta set up my pc again
Guess I am using this to celebrate my last day with the VA Loader.
Quote Originally Posted by imzokle View Post
Guess I am using this to celebrate my last day with the VA Loader.
Why not my 1.5 version? It's better :P
Posts 76–90 of 92 · Page 6 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?