Minecraft panel

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft panel
Im making a layout and I want this panel to connect to a minecraft server, once connected I want the user to be able to push commands through the console onto the server.
So for example, they would click a button "Ban <Enter use name>" it would ban the user on the server. I need it to be able to login the user with minecraft.net and login to the server with the ip.
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Im making a layout and I want this panel to connect to a minecraft server, once connected I want the user to be able to push commands through the console onto the server.
So for example, they would click a button "Ban <Enter use name>" it would ban the user on the server. I need it to be able to login the user with minecraft.net and login to the server with the ip.
I'll give it a go, going to be using the JsonAPI
Update, so far, so good.
Code:
17:22:09 [INFO] [JSONAPI] [API Call] 127.0.0.1: method=ban?args=["tet"]
17:22:54 [INFO] [JSONAPI] [API Call] 127.0.0.1: method=ban?args=["test"]
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
Update, so far, so good.
Code:
17:22:09 [INFO] [JSONAPI] [API Call] 127.0.0.1: method=ban?args=["tet"]
17:22:54 [INFO] [JSONAPI] [API Call] 127.0.0.1: method=ban?args=["test"]
I thank you very much for the help!
I see a lot of potential into turning this into commercial software.
I'll make sure you get it lifetime for free though for giving me the idea

Here is a preview of adding a server to manage
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I see a lot of potential into turning this into commercial software.
I'll make sure you get it lifetime for free though for giving me the idea

Here is a preview of adding a server to manage
Thanks! Looks good so far!
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
Update:
Real Time Console
Wow looks really nice!
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
Update:
Real Time Console
That looks pretty nice.
Use java? More easy
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
Use java? More easy
Visual [ Basic ]
Quote Originally Posted by Vibrations View Post
Visual [ Basic ]
Yes but c++ and java has more power
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
Yes but c++ and java has more power
Visual [ Basic ]
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Visual [ Basic ]

Well whatever works... I still say Java is the best for minecraft.....
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
Well whatever works... I still say Java is the best for minecraft.....
This is the Visual Basic Subforum...
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us