DayZ Spawning Services | Cheap | Fast | Custom Services Available! |
DayZ Spawning
Hey guys, I'm offering a DayZ service, which includes spawning, assassinations and, well, anything you want!
PRICES
Weapon spawning - $.50
Weapon Box Spawned - $1
Vehicle Spawn - $.50
Player Assassinations - $1
Server Nukes - $2.50
Teleporting - $.50
Wasteland Spawning (I can spawn you tanks, helis, weapons, etc) - $1
Custom Service (If it's not listed here, ask me if I can do it on skype and we can negotiate)
*SPECIAL* - 15 minutes of whatever you want - $5
Interested? Add me on skype, mpgh.sj1121
You can't be banned in anyway with this, I am the one taking the risk on the bans.
Hey guys, I'm offering a DayZ service, which includes spawning, assassinations and, well, anything you want!
PRICES
Weapon spawning - $.50
Weapon Box Spawned - $1
Vehicle Spawn - $.50
Player Assassinations - $1
Server Nukes - $2.50
Teleporting - $.50
Wasteland Spawning (I can spawn you tanks, helis, weapons, etc) - $1
Custom Service (If it's not listed here, ask me if I can do it on skype and we can negotiate)
*SPECIAL* - 15 minutes of whatever you want - $5
Interested? Add me on skype, mpgh.sj1121
You can't be banned in anyway with this, I am the one taking the risk on the bans.

