I have resigned

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I have resigned
Just in case you didn't notice
I would too if I had to test 20+ clients everytime a new patch came out.
Quote Originally Posted by amazingxx View Post
I would too if I had to test 20+ clients everytime a new patch came out.
It's not that big of a deal. It gets routine. It's just some flash files that are quite simple to check through. Approving hacks in the CoD section was much worse. They were packed and obfuscated, half of them.


---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjin View Post
Thanks for your hard work Nachos but btw who is going to approve now?^^
I have told Dave to pick a new minion for this section, but since he has got a job, he doesn't have to much time. I don't know why Liz doesn't take care of it
Thanks for your hard work Nachos but btw who is going to approve now?^^
Good luck with your life and future to come!
Good luck Nachos! Hope our part of the community didn't drive you too up the wall haha.

Thank you for all you did while you were the leader of our motley crew.
You were the best . Anyways, best of luck in life!
Quote Originally Posted by UltraN00b View Post
You were the best . Anyways, best of luck in life!
Thanks

There have only been me and that derp Blitz in this section. It's very hard not the be better than Blitz was
Oh, it's a shame that you left.
Even though Dave is recruiting a minion, almost nobody in the whole section has 800 posts.

Well, thanks for being the minion for this section for the time you were here
Quote Originally Posted by Saxitus View Post
Oh, it's a shame that you left.
Even though Dave is recruiting a minion, almost nobody in the whole section has 800 posts.

Well, thanks for being the minion for this section for the time you were here
I actually don't venture outside of this section at all on MPGH.. Why is post count a requirement? Doesn't really seem to make sense.. Post count is almost never a real indication of what kind of person/member someone is on a forum.. Feel like there are better metrics to measure something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
I actually don't venture outside of this section at all on MPGH.. Why is post count a requirement? Doesn't really seem to make sense.. Post count is almost never a real indication of what kind of person/member someone is on a forum.. Feel like there are better metrics to measure something like that.
It's to show that you are actually very active (which is what Dave is looking for), and one way to prove is a post count. Another is comparing to your join date.

That's why.
thank you for your work, farewell
Thanks for all , dude

Suppose i want to be a minion here... I will be able to approve my own stuff?
I hope no, because in this case approving is useless. And i will be able to post something nasty stuff..

ONE SWF TO RULE THEM ALL, AND IN DARKNESS STOLE PASSWORDS

-Its a joke-
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Thanks for all , dude

Suppose i want to be a minion here... I will be able to approve my own stuff?
I hope no, because in this case approving is useless. And i will be able to post something nasty stuff..

ONE SWF TO RULE THEM ALL, AND IN DARKNESS STOLE PASSWORDS

-Its a joke-
Yes, you will be able to do so, since you are the "moderator" of that section.

I guess that was a joke (pretty sure your chances of becoming a minion went to 0 :P)
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us