Accept my Skype I wanna buy[img]http://***********/12.jpg[/img]
WTS★ Minecraft Premium Account ★ Only for 0.5$ ★ Vouches ★ Full-Conrol ★ 500+ InStock ★
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsDon't buy from this guy, I bought an account from him which worked great until he recovers the account a month or less after. Lucky for me, he recovered the password back to "1446 1446" which was the original password before I changed it but then he just changed it again so...
the account name was jazzy505 so just a heads up
He also won't respond back to me on skype
the account name was jazzy505 so just a heads up
He also won't respond back to me on skype
Bump. Back to sell bitchess.
---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------
My Story why I was unactive..
Last month my Grandma died of a heart attack.
I was really sad and didn't wanted to do anything. My Grandma was everything for me..
I didn't go to my Work and didn't want to eat etc..
I couldn't Sleep. I didn't had enough time to go on MPGH or answer my Skypes'(many buyers.)
My friend said, Listen up Dylan; People Die and we will Die to. Dont Give up the life and live further.
I did what he did and im back..
I hope u all can forgive me and I will put
100% Effort and 24/7 time to recover my Purchases.
~Peace your best Friend.
---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------
My Story why I was unactive..
Last month my Grandma died of a heart attack.
I was really sad and didn't wanted to do anything. My Grandma was everything for me..
I didn't go to my Work and didn't want to eat etc..
I couldn't Sleep. I didn't had enough time to go on MPGH or answer my Skypes'(many buyers.)
My friend said, Listen up Dylan; People Die and we will Die to. Dont Give up the life and live further.
I did what he did and im back..
I hope u all can forgive me and I will put
100% Effort and 24/7 time to recover my Purchases.
~Peace your best Friend.
Still selling accounts?
Similar Threads
Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrading Minecraft Premium Account(s) For Steam Items/Games 6 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling Minecraft Premium account WITH E_MAIL for Combat Arms Account / NXMT 1 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSELLING MINECRAFT [ PREMIUM ACCOUNT ] PAYPAL ONLY 4 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrading MineCraft Premium account for Battlefield 3 / MW3 / Black Ops or good gamesDO 4

.
!!