Le Bot?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Le Bot?
Is Le Bot safe if I download it from here? It dosent have a keylogger or anything right?
Yeah. It's uploaded by it's creator, of course it's safe.
Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheWiz View Post
Is Le Bot safe if I download it from here? It dosent have a keylogger or anything right?

Everything you download from this section is safe. Besides the virus scans, Nico (The person who moderates this section) downloads it and scans for himself to see if it's safe before anyone can download.
Alright Thanks! Dont wanna lose my account ;P Off to bot now!
Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheWiz View Post
Alright Thanks! Dont wanna lose my account ;P Off to bot now!
However, you must be "silence" when you use bot, if not you will get your account banned.
I know, just wanted to know about the keyloggers.
Just because its uploaded by the creator doesnt mean its safe lol, Plenty of scammers here, but downloads wont get hosted on here if the dont have 2 virus scans which doesnt mean it it wont Kelog, But I know James R, well and he takes pride in creating good quality bots and would never make something that he wouldn't try himself though 95% of everything on here is safe just beweary if the person has like under 20 posts and 0 thanks and never be the first to download it! and read comments below to make sure its safe and legit nothing better then word of mouth Virus Scan!
Quote Originally Posted by SuperGorgon View Post
Just because its uploaded by the creator doesnt mean its safe lol, Plenty of scammers here, but downloads wont get hosted on here if the dont have 2 virus scans which doesnt mean it it wont Kelog, But I know James R, well and he takes pride in creating good quality bots and would never make something that he wouldn't try himself though 95% of everything on here is safe just beweary if the person has like under 20 posts and 0 thanks and never be the first to download it! and read comments below to make sure its safe and legit nothing better then word of mouth Virus Scan!
I agree to what SuperGorgon says...I trust JamesRo
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us