Adress Byapass HackShield

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Adress Byapass HackShield
Hi guys, today I´ll post a adress to District 187

Code:
//================= EHSVC =================//
#define EhsvcSelfCrC	        0x00F3D3EE04
#define Detection	        0x000A000
#define HSAntiCrash		0x00F3CFE43E
#define Asm Detection	        0x00F3CED7FD
#define NanoCheck1 	        0x003E3CE
#define NanoCheck2	        0x00F3CFB77F
#define NanoCheck3		0x00EFFFFFFE
//================= LOGGED =================//
//===================  7  ==================//
//========= Made By BlackLegend & NikM ========//

Credits :

BlackLegend
NikM

Good Hacks
Great.
Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
Hi guys, today I´ll post a adress to District 187

Code:
//================= EHSVC =================//
#define EhsvcSelfCrC	        0x00F3D3EE04
#define Detection	        0x000A000
#define HSAntiCrash		0x00F3CFE43E
#define Asm Detection	        0x00F3CED7FD
#define NanoCheck1 	        0x003E3CE
#define NanoCheck2	        0x00F3CFB77F
#define NanoCheck3		0x00EFFFFFFE
//================= LOGGED =================//
//===================  7  ==================//
//========= Made By BlackLegend & NikM ========//

Credits :

BlackLegend
NikM

Good Hacks
NanoCheck3 Null


Great
What do you do with this code? Can someone explain this a bit more to me, I'm new to anything regarding scripting/coding, I'd like to learn a few things...
how do I use this byapass and can tell me what works?
Does this thing work? the super jump not working it block the hackshield
What injector did you used can you send me a forum link.
Hacker you Fail

I think only one of those addresses might be valid.

The rest are broken
anyone can create one tutorial?

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker Fail View Post
Adress Byapass HackShield
Hi guys, today I´ll post a adress to District 187

Code:
//================= EHSVC =================//
#define EhsvcSelfCrC 0x00F3D3EE04
#define Detection 0x000A000
#define HSAntiCrash 0x00F3CFE43E
#define Asm Detection 0x00F3CED7FD
#define NanoCheck1 0x003E3CE
#define NanoCheck2 0x00F3CFB77F
#define NanoCheck3 0x00EFFFFFFE
//================= LOGGED =================//
//=================== 7 ==================//
//========= Made By BlackLegend & NikM ========//

Credits :

BlackLegend
NikM

Good Hacks




make a tutorial plz
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us