LightbulbChromatix + Universal aimbot

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Chromatix + Universal aimbot
Hello,
I would like to know if it's possible to use Chromatix (or another similar program) with Universal Aimbot to create an aimbot for Blacklight Retribution.
If you have an idea for it, I'll be happy to hear, thank you for your answers.
Driz.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm French.
the universal aimbot was used before with color aimbotting but it got detected and some of the mpgh members got bann , i heard the greatest hack was made by quitic and feckless , i suggest waiting for them to update the hack cause its undetectable.
A hack with Chromatix and Universal Aimbot or it has nothing to do ?
And if I understand correctly, this hack is detected ?
i think that is it, but i also suppose u can do it with auto hotkey

BTW, regarding the changing colors matter, i think no one in this forum talked about it.

I will open a new thread with what i was able to do with texmod...still need help
En gros il te dit d'attendre une nouvelle version des programmes, puisqu'il y a deux membres qui font des hacks à partir de ceux-ci, mais qu'ils sont présentement détectés.
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
En gros il te dit d'attendre une nouvelle version des programmes, puisqu'il y a deux membres qui font des hacks à partir de ceux-ci, mais qu'ils sont présentement détectés.
Ah d'accord, je comprend mieux merci :P

Effectivement je suis entrain d'en parler avec @genma69 qui effectue des tests. ^^
L'idée est sympa, j'espère que ça fonctionnera
loolllll can i have aimbot or not biches
Quote Originally Posted by xari36 View Post
loolllll can i have aimbot or not biches
No, so stop begging.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?