Loki Lost Key

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Loki Lost Key
Hey everyone, I decided to release a tutorial on how to install Loki Lost Key.
What is Loki Lost Key? It is intended to be a "stress testing tool for mission makers", but it can be used as a hack.
Note that this was intended for use in Arma 2, so some features may not work in Arma 3.

Confirmed working features:
Godmode
Infinite Ammo (Not always working??)
Teleport
Satview (Look at any area from a top-down view)
Artillery (Make a huge explosion wherever you want)
Probably some more...

Installation:
1. Download the files.
2. Extract the @CBA_A3 folder to your Arma 3 installation directory(This is just a dependency of Loki Lost Key).
It should be here:
Code:
C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3
3. Open the folder you just put in your Arma 3 directory, go the "keys" folder and copy "six_cba_a3.bikey" and paste it in the Keys folder your Arma 3 directory.
4. In your Arma 3 directory, make a new folder called "@Loki-mod".
5. Now, go the loki_lost_key file that you downloaded, and extract it to your desktop (or wherever you want).
6. In loki_lost_key, drag the "addons" folder into "@Loki-mod".
You can also put the .pbo file in the holomap folder into addons, but that's just optional.
7. Alright, almost done! Go to your Steam library, right click Arma 3 Alpha and select properties. From there, click "Set launch options". Inside the dialog box type this: -mod=@Loki-mod @CBA_A3

Now, open the game. It might take awhile loading the mods. Once you get into a game, scroll and it should give you an option that says "Lost Key" or something. Select that option, it should open a gui. Click on "Work" for your 1337 h4xs.

Note that this most likely will become detected once battleye is activated.

Screenshots:
http://imageshack.us/a/img94/3189/2013031000004.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6440/2013031000003.jpg

Virus Scans
CBA:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1362960634/
CBA_A3.zip - Jotti's malware scan

Loki:
https://www.metascan-online.com/en/s...902135fef420aa
MODS - I could not find another online virus scanner that would accept large file sizes.

Credits:
CBA: CBA Team
Loki Lost Key: Loki
loki_lost_key_mpgh.net.zip37.0 MB · 1,857 downloads Not scanned
CBA_A3_mpgh.net.zip91 KB · 576 downloads Clean
CBA file is good.
I have a problem. When I start up arma 3 this msg pops up:
Addon 'Loki_Lost_Key' requires addon 'Extended_EventHandlers'
And then when I go into a multiplayer game the option for the Lost Key isn't in the menu.

edit: I fixed the problem. In your tutorial when you said to put this in the set launch options box: -mod=@Loki-mod @CBA _A3
you missed an equals sign before @CBA_A3
It should look like: -mod=@Loki-mod @CBA_A3

Also thanks for this.
Can someone help me the loki lost key doesn't shpw up in game.
I dont have the game in steam, i just download and crack it with multiplayer working, how can i run this hack so?
Quote Originally Posted by TAPEclipse View Post
Can someone help me the loki lost key doesn't shpw up in game.
Well if it doesn't show up, you didn't install it correctly. Go back over the instructions and make sure you did everything exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLgx View Post
I dont have the game in steam, i just download and crack it with multiplayer working, how can i run this hack so?
I don't really know, just do some searching around, I'm sure you'll find it.
Quote Originally Posted by btr100 View Post
Well if it doesn't show up, you didn't install it correctly. Go back over the instructions and make sure you did everything exactly.


I don't really know, just do some searching around, I'm sure you'll find it.
i have no idea :'(
Quote Originally Posted by btr100 View Post
Well if it doesn't show up, you didn't install it correctly. Go back over the instructions and make sure you did everything exactly.


I don't really know, just do some searching around, I'm sure you'll find it.

Can you make tut video
Help me:
Addon 'Loki_Lost_Key' requires addon 'Extended_EventHandlers'

I really don't know what to do, can anyone help me ?
Thanks!

Edit: Now it's saying that I require Addon 'CAUI'!
Does anyone know what to do?
Anyway, Thanks!


Edit(Yes, Again xD) : Sorry, I get this last error but it's working perfectly!
Thanks!
Ok guys, obvouisly you copy and pasted the @CBA _A3, all you need to do is get rid of the space between @CBA(Make sure there is no spaces!)_A3, now your done, happy hackin :P
Ive found if you do it the other way around so:

-mod @Loki..-mod @CBA _A3

Into:

-mod @CBA _A3 @Loki..-mod

Secondly.....^ Remove this space between the A and _
Hope this helps, Ive found this to fix the event handler error



Thirdly. Goto Options > Expansions - You should see Loki mod and CBA. If you see one but not the other then my suggestion is to exit the game then goto the launch options. Delete everything in it, and then re-start the game back up. After that, goto Options > Expansions again and enable the mod one by one and click "OK" and will prompt to you to "ok | restart now | abort" click 'restart now' - Happy hacking guiz!
Ok i see all of thses ways of how to make the hack work but which one? I tried 2 and they did not work! Please help... Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSuper View Post
Ok i see all of thses ways of how to make the hack work but which one? I tried 2 and they did not work! Please help... Thanks
What I would do is -mod=@CBA_A3;@Loki-mod this is what you do in ArmA2 and it worked for me. It may give you an error about CAUI or something, but ignore it.
Whenever i try to move or extract the files all it says is: Checksum error in loki_lost_key\addons\loki_lost_key.pbo. The file is corrupt. Anyone have a fix?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us