So who else

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
So who else
Gets stalked on DayZ all day long? Just curious. I've gotten the most entertainment out of this fail script kiddie. All he could do was spam the kill script which highly disappointed me. I was expecting something worthwhile and unique. But I did make him quit multiple times. Sucks to get spam killed until you quit out huh

Tell your stories. Hoping the screenshots or video of this man's day gets posted here. Would be lovely <3
Will think of something :P
Had this noob hacker on me once that kept teleporting to me to kill me. What he didn't understand was that i had activated godmode. He hadn't. I just kept shooting him until I got bored and killed him :3

Also one time, I was controlling players for fun and i found a clan. I controlled their URAL and some other noob hacker controlled me back. I believe it was a clan member since he knew who i was >.< Then I just activated take back control and kicked that guy. He kept coming online but he didn't really have any intresting scripts :P Probably just a yolohacker
I used Bowonky menu... just kidding I'm too poor. (notrly)
I love stalking people. ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
I love stalking people. ^_^
You were probably the one stalking me
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
You were probably the one stalking me
...
I just find it funny when the hacker messing with you has a crappy menu
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
I just find it funny when the hacker messing with you has a crappy menu
That's the best
I actually have a script that BSOD's people by overloading their GPU.
I love using it on fail skiddies.

This one time (a while back) me and about 7 other people all started working together in Cherno. And we made our base the church. I wasn't using any hacks at all, I wasn't even injected.
All of a sudden, some kid flies over us in a jet and bombs us. All of us died.
The server had tags, so I saw who it was. I injected my scripts and asked him why he did it.
He just TP'd to me and killed me. Over & over.
BSOD'd.
The end
I guess you make friends wherever you go, huh Keith? I mean, Distraught. How's your bowonky hack doing btw?
Quote Originally Posted by Bladezorman View Post
I guess you make friends wherever you go, huh Keith? I mean, Distraught. How's your bowonky hack doing btw?
OH SHIT KEITH, RUN. HE FOUND YOUR FIRST NAME! WHAT EVER WILL YOU DO!
Quote Originally Posted by Skipsy View Post
OH SHIT KEITH, RUN. HE FOUND YOUR FIRST NAME! WHAT EVER WILL YOU DO!
Get banned

On the bright side. I won't have to deal with this annoying kid following me in DayZ as well. He was the one who was script killing me over and over.
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Get banned

On the bright side. I won't have to deal with this annoying kid following me in DayZ as well. He was the one who was script killing me over and over.
LOL someone really hates you, also I call bullshit to Chase's BSOD script. Then again maybe he was trolling... ah who knows but it's still bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
LOL someone really hates you, also I call bullshit to Chase's BSOD script. Then again maybe he was trolling... ah who knows but it's still bullshit.
I've been targeted a lot today. HWID from Bowonky menu stripped, DDosed by Bowen and his pals because of me being a "High Risk" and then that kid. Quite an interesting day. But it all turned out great in the end
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?