[Question] How Chines do this BUG?!
Hey All ....
After I read [TUT]How to make a chinese account big thanks to joshcarr2006
I creeated an account and play
I saw somthing streng in zombie mode
or nanoghosts mode there are 2 ppl alwys be at sky shot us 
SO...
How they can do that??!!
And how they can enter the yellow boxes?
pleas any one know share it
Look to pics to know what I talking about
ⓘ
[img=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9592/crossfire200806260000.png]ⓘ
Soory For my bad english
After I read [TUT]How to make a chinese account big thanks to joshcarr2006
I creeated an account and play
I saw somthing streng in zombie mode
or nanoghosts mode there are 2 ppl alwys be at sky shot us 
SO...
How they can do that??!!

And how they can enter the yellow boxes?
pleas any one know share it

Look to pics to know what I talking about

ⓘ[img=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9592/crossfire200806260000.png]ⓘ
Soory For my bad english




