Bowonky Menu Info

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
That's right folks anyone friends with Deny will get..well.. Deny-ied
Quote Originally Posted by Peakz View Post
we have support, we have 3 people in the support group of the bowonky hack.

we stripped your HWID simply because your beeing a complete shit to one of our customers.
You are friend with IRSPacific (_DeNy) wich has been cracking the 1.6 version ( since your using it now it looks like you also have provided him the latest version )
You are friend with the #1 biggest MPGH Leaker.

We knew you were main risk in here so you are removed.

looks like our decition was right.

Now people who is reading him complaints.

he has no idea, we even have our own skype group chat where you can get support etc and ofc 3 private skypes you can contact us on.

oh btw....( im Peeky )
Wait so let me get this right. You made assumptions based on who I was when hardly anybody knows who I am. So being an asshole gives you the right to steal $50 from someone. Thanks for giving MPGH that information. Shows how reliable your service is. That DDos btw was logged by my ISP and reported. They called me immediately.

I was a main risk? What did I do to become such a risk. Apparently you know more than I do although you wouldn't be able to prove any of your accusations. Your decision was wrong and sadly does not stop me from using 1.9. Many consequences ahead for you. None include being as immature as yourself.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hangender View Post
That's right folks anyone friends with Deny will get..well.. Deny-ied
Your business is shady. You provided that information for the community. So thank you for supporting my thread.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

@IRSpafic

"You are friend with the #1 biggest MPGH Leaker."

So apparently your the biggest MPGH Leaker even though you don't have a single release....
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Wait so let me get this right. You made assumptions based on who I was when hardly anybody knows who I am. So being an asshole gives you the right to steal $50 from someone. Thanks for giving MPGH that information. Shows how reliable your service is. That DDos btw was logged by my ISP and reported. They called me immediately.

I was a main risk? What did I do to become such a risk. Apparently you know more than I do although you wouldn't be able to prove any of your accusations. Your decision was wrong and sadly does not stop me from using 1.9. Many consequences ahead for you. None include being as immature as yourself.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------



Your business is shady. You provided that information for the community. So thank you for supporting my thread.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

@IRSpafic

"You are friend with the #1 biggest MPGH Leaker."

So apparently your the biggest MPGH Leaker even though you don't have a single release....
I think he might be talking about chickeninabiskit, though he only leaked InfiSTAR's menu we all know he's really into the free hacks thing and releases free hacks (yolo and survival) often, or at least has been. Not an insult, not trying to start an argument, just saying. Then again, it might be IRSpafic, though he might not be the biggest leaker he is the only one that probably can leak it. Plus he is the biggest leaker on MPGH, if you mean that in the sense that he is a leaker elsewhere but is a user here.

But yeah, the whole thing about not giving him access to the bypass because of those reasons are kind of shitty, at least give him his money back like most respectable companies/groups would. Other than that I can kind of understand their reasoning, it's been to not take a risk but I still don't think they should have out right just denied you service. Unless they just said no more updates, then that's also pretty acceptable too. At least, to me it is.
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post

But yeah, the whole thing about not giving him access to the bypass because of those reasons are kind of shitty
I already got my money back. I've been a Bowonky customer since 1.5. Well before I met Chicken or IRSpafic Just shows how scared they are. True definition of lacking confidence in your products security.

---------- Post added 03-12-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-11-2013 at 11:38 PM ----------

@hangender @Peakz



Can I ask who has been "Deny-ied" now?..
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Your business is shady. You provided that information for the community. So thank you for supporting my thread.
Wat.

My business? I didn't recieve a cent from this "bowmonky".

I like how you talk about Peakz making assumptions then you go ahead and do the same
Quote Originally Posted by hangender View Post

My business? I didn't recieve a cent from this "bowmonky".
Wait so let me get this straight. Your apart of the support team and you claim not to be conducting any business. So which statement is true?
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Wait so let me get this straight. Your apart of the support team and you claim not to be conducting any business. So which statement is true?
Since when am I apart (sic) of the support team?
Quote Originally Posted by hangender View Post
Since when am I apart (sic) of the support team?
If that was not said then I am mistaken. Sucks for them though.
Quote Originally Posted by Peakz View Post
You are friend with IRSPacific (_DeNy) wich has been cracking the 1.6 version ( since your using it now it looks like you also have provided him the latest version )
Incorrect.
Your online updater is pretty damn pathetic. Anyone with the URL can grab the latest version.
Oh, and just for future reference: <links removed>

Whoops, did I just post that? My bad... <3

You are friend with the #1 biggest MPGH Leaker.
Oh why thank you! <3

We knew you were main risk in here so you are removed.
looks like our decition was right.
I patched and leaked your shit before I even knew the person in question. Stop making assumptions, it doesn't get you far.
Oh, and 1.1-1.9 are all patched and ready for distribution. Should I leak them if you're going to be a prick like this?

oh btw....( im Peeky )
Oh, hi Peeky. Didn't I warn you not to be a prick?
Quote Originally Posted by IRSpafic View Post
Incorrect.
Your online updater is pretty damn pathetic. Anyone with the URL can grab the latest version.
Oh, and just for future reference: <links removed>

Whoops, did I just post that? My bad... <3


Oh why thank you! <3


I patched and leaked your shit before I even knew the person in question. Stop making assumptions, it doesn't get you far.
Oh, and 1.1-1.9 are all patched and ready for distribution. Should I leak them if you're going to be a prick like this?


Oh, hi Peeky. Didn't I warn you not to be a prick?
So much win.
Quote Originally Posted by IRSpafic View Post
Didn't I warn you not to be a prick?
So much win in your entire post...
I would pay 50 dollars for
Arma 2.
Virtual Advantage
This menu
And a stripper.

But honestly, I can't be bothered paying more money for something that works just as well, for free.
Whoever gets their HWID removed, let me know. I'll set you back up in no time.
Tacking onto this post to say the infection menu works great also, has little to no issues other than the rubber band effect occassionally. It is a great choice if you play on DayZ with friends. This is definitely a menu you want if you like being social.
where do you get the menu from?
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?