Le Bot 6.4

Posts 31–45 of 74 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Maybe he was too busy with other things, not everyone has time for everything. /me
I KNOW THAT, THAT'S WHY I SAID---
"maybe if @JamesRo had happened to see it"
Jeez Louise.
Quote Originally Posted by akang99 View Post
select menu option and then uncheck Private rooms
Oic, Thanks.
I guess I'll permanently re-add the rainbow shards bot... no point in taking it out again because it will return next year...
Hm... 6.5 will be coming soon, I guess
Just bumping to say 6.5 will be coming tomorrow, I'll add a Rainbow Shards bot, fix the Soul Forgery one, and probably add something else. Any other suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Just bumping to say 6.5 will be coming tomorrow, I'll add a Rainbow Shards bot, fix the Soul Forgery one, and probably add something else. Any other suggestions?
How about Pet Tamer Rep Bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
How about Pet Tamer Rep Bot?
Aren't the quests one-time only? If not, maybe I can try ssomething.
And Update #1: I've found out why we can't grab the 'Solidified Soul'and already fixed it . Just a heads-up
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Aren't the quests one-time only? If not, maybe I can try ssomething.
And Update #1: I've found out why we can't grab the 'Solidified Soul'and already fixed it . Just a heads-up
It is? (sorry haven't tried them yet )
Woah nice job!
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
It is? (sorry haven't tried them yet )
Woah nice job!
Yeah, just checked and they're all one-time only...
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Yeah, just checked and they're all one-time only...
dont release it yet.. wait till sunday.. you never know what will come out this friday... with the new update.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Just bumping to say 6.5 will be coming tomorrow, I'll add a Rainbow Shards bot, fix the Soul Forgery one, and probably add something else. Any other suggestions?
How about this???

Add this in the packet spammer "[ ] Stop bot, go to Battleon and spam after _ _ minutes" with a "Start/Resume Timer" and a Stop/Pause Timer button. Also include an "[ ] Accept drops from packets"
Just for faster botting and I'm tired of visiting Le Bot every 20 minutes going to Battleon just to get the boost. This is how it works:
- The packet codes must be loaded. Of course, the 4 boosts packets are recommended here.
- Check this "[ ] Stop bot, go to Battleon and spam after _ _ minutes and click this "Start/Resume Timer"
- Also check this [ ] Accept drops from packets so the boosts will be picked up.
- You must have put something in the blank (20 or something),then it will bot for 20 minutes and it will go to Battleon spamming packets and picking up boosts (and using them) for about 15 seconds.
- Then, the timer will reset to 20 minutes and it will resume botting after picking up the boosts.

Please include this in the next release...
Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
How about this???

Add this in the packet spammer "[ ] Stop bot, go to Battleon and spam after _ _ minutes" with a "Start/Resume Timer" and a Stop/Pause Timer button. Also include an "[ ] Accept drops from packets"
Just for faster botting and I'm tired of visiting Le Bot every 20 minutes going to Battleon just to get the boost. This is how it works:
- The packet codes must be loaded. Of course, the 4 boosts packets are recommended here.
- Check this "[ ] Stop bot, go to Battleon and spam after _ _ minutes and click this "Start/Resume Timer"
- Also check this [ ] Accept drops from packets so the boosts will be picked up.
- You must have put something in the blank (20 or something),then it will bot for 20 minutes and it will go to Battleon spamming packets and picking up boosts (and using them) for about 15 seconds.
- Then, the timer will reset to 20 minutes and it will resume botting after picking up the boosts.

Please include this in the next release...
Just buy a bank space.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post


dont release it yet.. wait till sunday.. you never know what will come out this friday... with the new update.
I guess I can wait a little more, but just a heads up: added the Rainbow Shards bot
@JamesRo I can't wait for Le Bot 6.5 to be released
looking forward to it
Posts 31–45 of 74 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?