Rabbit.Coder - Custom Multi-Game Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Rabbit.Coder - Custom Multi-Game Trainer
First post here on MPGH but long time user. I have used so many hacks from this site and thought it was about time a give something back.

I made myself a multi-game trainer, its not the best prob's buggy but works fine for me. I only made it to learn more programming

as usual find your addresses using CheatEngine and this trainer will hold them all for you, once you click save.
Then select your hack and "Execute Now" then the address will be written to.

This was'nt ever meant to be a release but if someone finds it helpful, thats whats it about

BTW - This trainer is written in VB.NET 2010 using a memory write script I found somewhere on the net and contains no credits.
if enough people are interested in the source I will upload it.





https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1363103581/

Rabbit Custom Trainer.rar - Jottin haittaohjelmaskannaus
Rabbit Custom Trainer_mpgh.net.rar175 KB · 416 downloads Clean
Looks fine. I haven't tested this though. Use at your own risk, report if there are any issues.
Don't work Windows xp 32 bits
Does'nt load? or does'nt apply the cheat? or errors?
Where do this save the exe file for the trainer?
I done everything and pressed execute and save but its doesn't give anything at all?
The trainer can be anywhere. just make sure that you put &H in front of your address that you get from CE.
Quote Originally Posted by rabbit.coder View Post
The trainer can be anywhere. just make sure that you put &H in front of your address that you get from CE.
Did everything, but still can't generate the trainer
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
Did everything, but still can't generate the trainer
i dont know what you mean by generate trainer, this is the trainer the app directly edits memory.
Would try this.
long time user. account made in march 2013
Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteCat View Post
long time user. account made in march 2013
yes i have been here a long time.
look good, will give ti a try
Hmmm doesn't seem to be working for me :\

Would you be willing to share the source?
Yeah that will be fine im trying to find it for you now, I reinstalled windows got to go through my backups.

Quote Originally Posted by Deranged View Post
Hmmm doesn't seem to be working for me :\

Would you be willing to share the source?
I sent you a link to the source code.

Quote Originally Posted by Deranged View Post
Hmmm doesn't seem to be working for me :\

Would you be willing to share the source?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?