EXP farming

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
EXP farming
I'm gonna be doing various game mode mostly siege. I getting back into blacklight after a while of not playing it so im around a low level and not the best. The siege farming is gonna be as simple as shooting the tank and people repairing it. I dont remember my username exactly but i will post it when i have it. It shouldnt take long maybe around an hour so just post your username down below.
EDIT: My username is M4tri0x
I also forgot to add that I will play around 3:00-9:00pm Pacific time which is 6 hours behind EST
You still doing it?
I want lv30, im lv27 atm.
IGN: LeWildWhiteNiqqa - EU Server
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?