Does anyone have one on a fresh mule? What happens when you equip it, 100 health - 100 health = ?
ALL t14 items have ALREADY BEEN CHANGED
It's still in the game, i.e. Kabam considers it to be an officially released item. That's all proof you should need really. I mean, what other monster could possibly drop it if not the new dragon thing?
If you want, you can try and search RotMG's official forums though. I'm 100% certain there was an announcement about this about 2 months ago, but you'll need to do it on your own since I have no patience whatsoever for their shitty search engine.
If you want, you can try and search RotMG's official forums though. I'm 100% certain there was an announcement about this about 2 months ago, but you'll need to do it on your own since I have no patience whatsoever for their shitty search engine.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but the reward for winning the WC ninja event wasn't a ray katana. The winners could choose ANY ninja item they wanted, and most of them just happened to choose ray katanas. Two or three of them picked celestial blades instead, and guess what - the last update took these away from them despite the fact they earned them.
The fact that ray katana's still in the game has nothing to do with the WC event, and everything to do with the rock dragon which drops it.
The fact that ray katana's still in the game has nothing to do with the WC event, and everything to do with the rock dragon which drops it.
It's not my fault that you didn't do your homework, kid. Next time inform yourself better before trying to argue with me.
If anyone's a troll here, it's certainly you, and the highest rating I can give you is 0/10.
Edit: The fact that you responded to my post by editing yours despite previously stating you weren't going to respond only serves to further prove that your purpose in this thread is only to poorly troll.
All evidence you need is on the official forums; you just need to dig a bit to find it. I'm not going to spoon-feed you.
If anyone's a troll here, it's certainly you, and the highest rating I can give you is 0/10.
Edit: The fact that you responded to my post by editing yours despite previously stating you weren't going to respond only serves to further prove that your purpose in this thread is only to poorly troll.
All evidence you need is on the official forums; you just need to dig a bit to find it. I'm not going to spoon-feed you.
I'm having this same problem,











hey i have a question FOR EVERY ONE
odom+a old client = Hp pot hack ALL OVER AGAIN??
some one confirm???
ASAP!
i think its working not sure though...
odom+a old client = Hp pot hack ALL OVER AGAIN??
some one confirm???
ASAP!
i think its working not sure though...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL only Cheaters wear this RObe !! LOLOL so Kiddish hahaaa
I doop da cheaterz robez
I can help you with euro farming.


Did they change anything considering trading?
All my items appear to be soulbound, i even cant trade pots...
Edit: Reading officials would help...
"In the effort to fix the recent duping exploit, the team has decided to temporarily Soulbind all items. Items will remain Soulbound until we are able to complete a long-term fix."
All my items appear to be soulbound, i even cant trade pots...
Edit: Reading officials would help...
"In the effort to fix the recent duping exploit, the team has decided to temporarily Soulbind all items. Items will remain Soulbound until we are able to complete a long-term fix."
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release] Change All Body Items
51 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[INFO]Random Patch 8/27. Addresses have been changed. 6 Combat Arms Europe HacksALL RECENT HACKS HAVE BEEN PATCHEDYB 30 GeneralALL BANNED XBOXES HAVE BEEN UNBANNED 35 Combat Arms EU DiscussionsALL RECENT HACKS HAVE BEEN PATCHED.DE 7
