Selling account (5 Slots, 11 Vaults, Maxed Char, Tops+UT's)

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling account (5 Slots, 11 Vaults, Maxed Char, Tops+UT's)
Hi guys. I am thinking about selling my account.
Characters of the RotMG Player: NolanSmith | RealmEye.comⓘ
It is my account for everyday use.
Includes:
-5 Char Slots
-11 Vaults
-25k account fame
-All items equipped
-Bonus items
-7 Pets

Bonus items (Not equiped):
-4x Cbow
-4x Dbow
-12x Pyra
-16 Pure life
-GGen
-Acclaim
-A.s.s
-Dblade
-Csword
-2x inc
-5x Cosmic
-4x Jugg
-3x Gsorc
-3x Hydra
-4x Collosus
-1x Resu
-2x mana
-Other stuff on mules. Mainly just T11-12 Armor, T10-T11 Weapons, and T5 Abilities.

Chars:
-7/8 Warrior (Will 8/8 by time sold)Full tops UT's
-2/8 Archer (Def, Dex, Cbow and Dbow)
-1/8 Wizard (Def)
-0/8 Knight (Tops, but not full, though enough UT bonus items to equip full)
-1/8 Assassin (Def, with 2x Sky, 2x Abby, Expo, Sphinx, Dirk, all in inv)

Note: I use this everyday. I will not sell it dirt cheap because of duping. I don't have a buyout price, but I am thinking of a number.
Also, If buyer wants, I can 6/8 all chars except Warrior which will be 8/8.

Skype: NolanSmith2012

I use PayPal.
I will use official middleman if buyer wants.
I don't go first anymore, do to scammers on this site.
This isn't hateful, but I put 60$ on this alone.
Bump and Edit: Check my realmeye for current chars. I died on some of them, but I now have another char slot+vault. Skype me and Ill show you all I have via screen share, and buyout price is 60$
Bought the account from him 3 hours later its taken back, the account is online and he tells me its his brother who has the skypeaccount nolansmith2012, whatever i sent the money as purchase of goods and not as a gift so i can chargeback it, his brother (the actual nolansmith) is trying to work something out right now, if the money aint back in 3 hours i will chargeback it instead, just a headsup guys!!!

p.s if youre too lazy to read nolansmith is a scammer, i have pictproof if you request it brother or not theres a scammer in the nolan building
Funny update: I contacted his mother since he was a minor with his mother as responsible for his paypal account, Minors shouldnt try to scam :P
anotehr funny update: you actually think he has a brother which is the actual nolan smith
We had it all fixed. Ask him. He did this in a rage. Everything was worked out. Not his fault, it was a miscommunication between me and my brother.
So did this actually work or are u now a scammer xD
It worked ask him. There was a confusion on my part.
Confusion or not i did get my money back.
is the warrior dead?
LOL. poor warrior. oh well. yolo.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?