How can i hack my GP?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
How can i hack my GP?
I want buy MP7 but I have only 10000GP.
What can I do now? Hack,but how i can hack?
Anyone help me please!
Try using hacks and owning!
That gets you 100~200 GP per game
trying to hack your gp is something you dont want to do. Itll be hard to hack it in the first place as its subsided. I dont know if it goes along with gp or not but if you try to hack through for sp you can get the cops at your door and be sued by subagames.
GP is a server sided thing, it is next to impossible to hack and not worth the risk, you will just have to get promoted, there are gp bonuses at certain levels Cross Fire ? Free Online FPS ? Rankings and just play often, that is the best solution
if you learn the language crossfire is based on, you could learn that language, then find an undetected packet editor.

Then packet edit into the server, and change your stats.
i think thats ilegal only use hacks and don't repair your gungs
I know one way how to earn 20.000 GP.

First just play Crossroad or Alaska. Get your weapon empty/full repair. U will get 20.000 - 45.000 GP. Spend on repair 10.000 GP and left 10.000 GP. Don't repair weapon! When is fully empty than repair! I wuz play 1 - 2 week to get this.

Quote Originally Posted by matt.hewgray View Post
i think thats ilegal only use hacks and don't repair your gungs
Hahaha, u are so funny! All hacks are illegal!
Quote Originally Posted by Cro-Hero View Post
I know one way how to earn 20.000 GP.

First just play Crossroad or Alaska. Get your weapon empty/full repair. U will get 20.000 - 45.000 GP. Spend on repair 10.000 GP and left 10.000 GP. Don't repair weapon! When is fully empty than repair! I wuz play 1 - 2 week to get this.



Hahaha, u are so funny! All hacks are illegal!
Thanks Pro! I think it's work on Crossfire Viet Nam,because im still playing in it.
Quote Originally Posted by Cro-Hero View Post
I know one way how to earn 20.000 GP.

First just play Crossroad or Alaska. Get your weapon empty/full repair. U will get 20.000 - 45.000 GP. Spend on repair 10.000 GP and left 10.000 GP. Don't repair weapon! When is fully empty than repair! I wuz play 1 - 2 week to get this.



Hahaha, u are so funny! All hacks are illegal!
not all are illegal and i said i think
you dont have to wait until the gun is broken
if you repair it wont make a diffrence
lmao , i would'nt bother bro , just play more
Glitch weapons... and sell them or use them without repairing.

Or use the default riffle and never repair it (save money)
i know how to get 30,000 gp what you need to do is play alaska grab the anadaconda a gernade and the XM8 it got me alot of GP and i own like 9 guns lol and im only staff sgt 3rd class LOL
who lets these kids online
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us