DetectedBACKD00R - D3D Menu - Aimbot + Esp's - No Recoil - No Reload - Crosshair ++

Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
R.I.P Crossfire
Possible to make a D3D MENU FOR CROSSFIRE RU? For example ESP,WALLHACK ?Thanks in advance
Where could I get an undetected injector?
Maaari kang gumawa ng ang D3D menu para sa krospayr ru? Halimbawa, ESP, Wallhack? Salamat sa advance
use PerX Injector guys it works i was just using it!!
Plsa give me link for PerX Injector // Its undetected on NA?
Okay I am sorry for asking this as I know it gets spammed alot but, I have tried PerX and Extreme Injector v2 by master131.

But everytime it pops up there anti cheat thing and quits the game...

Would someone be able to link me a injector that works please.

Also I am using Windows 7 64bit if that makes any diffrence.

Anyways whoever responds tothis thank you
ill do a reupload if need be and then ill give link... okay?
Nice update.
Nice hack !!!1
R.I.P CROSSFIRE
lol so u guys saying that @[MPGH]BACKD00R Killed CF so what i like that btw
Can anybody tell me a undetected injector to use with this hack?
Also, I used a detected injector and the it said that the DLL has been injected but there was no menu once CF opened. Help?
Posts 1–15 of 118 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?