PostiTrainer: Coming soon!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
iTrainer: Coming soon!
After a lot of headbanging with the DirectX functions, I finally managed to create a non-crashing dll.
Although it's not finished yet, I'd like to show a sneak peek.

For now, only certain removals and esp hacks are in it, I'll add more soon!

Wish me luck, it's my first hack btw!

This is the in-game screenshot: (The trainer hide's automatically? not sure)


Shot with external app:
Looks good so far, good luck further
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
Looks good so far, good luck further
Thank you for the positive comment!

Quote Originally Posted by dkdamian21 View Post
No aimbot?

NVM i just read the thing lol
I'll add more.. ^^
No aimbot?

NVM i just read the thing lol
not bad for a first time
Great
But i'll only use it on my Banned Acc :P

Carlos G
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Good luck
I didn't know you played P4F
will it be detected ???

Please do not make it detected man cuz i dont want to get banned xD

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

theres already a hack a different one
Please lock this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
Project on hold due to some reasons..
Quote Originally Posted by trojan.win128 View Post
Please lock this thread.
You mean close this thread?
so when this will start ?(the hack)
Wow awesome .
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?