SmileHelp With UCE Adresses...

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help With UCE Adresses...
OH HEY THERE, Didn't see you there.
Well, I was gonna ask you guys ehre at MPGH about some adress findings!
When you say...
Scan this, scan again, find pointer...
... To me you're sayin;
Blah,Bluerhg,Oh shit i've had a baby.
It's all really confusing...

So let's say, for adresses, the HP hack? or Instant HP hack?

when you scan, do you do exact value? or 4 byte? or what?
And fast scan? or ... What settings do you put basically...
And like, HOW THE BISCUIT DO YOU FIND A POINTER?
'' Hello I'm Mr.ProAtHacking...
Look at adresses... ''
Mr.NoobAtHacking: '' Is adresses Memory view? Cuz where it says adresses on the left of the UCE, theres nothing... Nothing at all... ''

So can anyone write a DETAILED adress + pointer finding? Pls...
OH AND WHO EVER SAID I DIDNT SEARCH...
GO FAWK YOURSELF.
Cuz I did search the forums, and there is no DETAILED adress findings...
Ima quote 1 person:

Health hack:
scan,get hit, scan.

...
Thanks alot!
Pingu

Ps. Oh and erm, TehNoob, I know you are a great adress finding HELPING people kinda guy so... If you cud help me out on here? Thanks.
nooblet
total choob-noob
Quote Originally Posted by Pinguboy View Post
OH HEY THERE, Didn't see you there.
Well, I was gonna ask you guys ehre at MPGH about some adress findings!
When you say...
Scan this, scan again, find pointer...
... To me you're sayin;
Blah,Bluerhg,Oh shit i've had a baby.
It's all really confusing...

So let's say, for adresses, the HP hack? or Instant HP hack?

when you scan, do you do exact value? or 4 byte? or what?
And fast scan? or ... What settings do you put basically...
And like, HOW THE BISCUIT DO YOU FIND A POINTER?
'' Hello I'm Mr.ProAtHacking...
Look at adresses... ''
Mr.NoobAtHacking: '' Is adresses Memory view? Cuz where it says adresses on the left of the UCE, theres nothing... Nothing at all... ''

So can anyone write a DETAILED adress + pointer finding? Pls...
OH AND WHO EVER SAID I DIDNT SEARCH...
GO FAWK YOURSELF.
Cuz I did search the forums, and there is no DETAILED adress findings...
Ima quote 1 person:

Health hack:
scan,get hit, scan.

...
Thanks alot!
Pingu

Ps. Oh and erm, TehNoob, I know you are a great adress finding HELPING people kinda guy so... If you cud help me out on here? Thanks.
Look on other threads?
lol
ya look on there threads retard
lol
Quote Originally Posted by VIP-Member View Post
ya look on there threads retard

yer omg you should read moor to learn moor
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?