UnhappyHack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hack
Okay the hack injects successfully but i can't open hack menu or hacks don't work?
is it normal or is it just me?
no bro all hacks are patched, what am I saying? not all of these most do not we have to wait.
@PISnewground Seriously? Wow we didn't know.. ur so smart
ah, hope a undetected hack comes along asap. I doubt it though
SOrry but VIP hack no work.. so i dont understand..
I can tell that you guys are new at this forum. You're posting in the wrong section.
Next time you have a problem with a hack or just want to talk off-topc about SF, post in the discussions section...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us