SolvedCFPH GLitch Question(AWP)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CFPH GLitch Question(AWP)
Guys is it possible to do an airwall pass on ph? Because I have been trying it out and I noticed that sometimes you can get errors when your FPS gets to 4.............
Quote Originally Posted by darkxprincex View Post
Guys is it possible to do an airwall pass on ph? Because I have been trying it out and I noticed that sometimes you can get errors when your FPS gets to 4.............
let's do some (AWP) Air Wall Pass on CFPH
I think it is possible...
yes its possible but only in few places... cuz me and @Uchiha Shisui tested it yesterday and its working in some spots.. other spots will cause damage or CLIENT error
Quote Originally Posted by Xultimate29X View Post
yes its possible but only in few places... cuz me and @Uchiha Shisui tested it yesterday and its working in some spots.. other spots will cause damage or CLIENT error
Yup it totally work it!
Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Shisui View Post
Yup it totally work it!
we did a great job breaking the game
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?